We hope you will consider becoming a part of the Cooper's Ferry Partnership Membership Board, made up of over 300 economic and community development leaders working to make Camden the a better place to live, work and invest. Cooper's Ferry Partnership implements long-term visionary plans and goals that positively impact the economic, social and environmental health of the City of Camden. Working alongside local and regional public and private partners, Cooper's Ferry Partnership leverages the city's institutional assets and natural resources to revitalize Camden's waterfront and neighborhoods. To successfully reach our goals, we need support from all facets of the community. Bringing together leaders from the public, private and the non-profit sectors plays a critical role in not only our corporation, but also the future of Camden. We invite you to be part of the change.
Anthony Perno, III
President & CEO
The generous contributions of our members allow Cooper's Ferry Partnership to continue our planning and development. Members of Cooper's Ferry Partnership are leaders in the private, public and non-profit sector who contribute a minimum of $5,000 per year. The participation and feedback of our members is critical to the success of the corporation. Members attend our annual meeting and other events, at no cost. In addition, members receive exclusive tours of new development sites in the City of Camden. Other benefits include:
- Opportunities to establish partnerships with local and national economic and community development leaders
- Access to Cooper's Ferry Partnership staff to assist with projects, planning and development
- Complementary invitations to Cooper's Ferry Partnership's events, including member meetings, speakers and special ticket prices for our annual meeting
- Up-to-date information about ongoing projects, policies and developments within the City of Camden
- All contributions are tax deductible
For more information, please contact Joe Myers at (856) 757-9154.